Evora would like every visitor to the site to feel safe and private while browsing the site, whether they are just passing through or making an order. As a matter of fact, Evora is eager to implement the following:
- Any information about the visitor recorded by Evora’s website when the visitor fills out the registration form.
- Similarly, when a visitor places an order through the site, Evora saves the information that the visitor enters on the site, such as the visitor's name and email address.
- The Evora site uses this data or information to improve the user experience by presenting and displaying products in the way the visitor prefers, as well as improving the performance of customer service and technical support for the Evora site.
- All collected data or information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without the consent of the visitor who owns the information.
- The only partner permitted to obtain any data or information relating to a visitor or user of the Evora website is the delivery company or shipping company to complete the order and deliver it to the customer.
- The e-mail address of an Evora website visitor or user, which the site uses to send all information or updates related to the site related to the customer's request. In addition, all new news, products, or offers in Evora will be sent out in newsletters from time to time. If a visitor or user wishes to cancel this feature, he can do so by following the instructions in each email.
- All security protocols are made to protect data and information for all Evora customers.
- Third parties provide services to the Evora website related to improving the website, operating it, or repairing any malfunctions. These parties can obtain this data by providing any service related to the Evora site's technicians.
- The data collected by the Evora website is not personal information about visitors, such as payment methods, but relative information used for marketing or advertising purposes.
- After reading these nine terms about your rights on the site, dear visitor, you have agreed to the following declaration: -